Turf Suppliers - East Anglia
Turf installation and turf laying forms a large part of our business. We work with Schools, Colleges, Stately Homes, Councils, Developers and individuals.
Burghwood landscapes are InTurf suppliers, a quality local supplier in Norwich, Norfolk & across East Anglia. There are several Turf types, find the one that's right for you below!
3 Turf Types
Whether clearing and re planting or turfing we can help. Call Lesley to arrange a visit and a quotation on your project.
We can clear grassed areas and re turf, Golf Courses, Playgrounds, Football Pitches, and more.
1. Show (Regular Lawn Grass)
Uses: Family lawns
- The most widely used lawn turf in the country
- Containing the latest varieties of dwarf ryegrasses to give a really tough lawn
- Ideal for family use
- Modern ryegrasses are fine-leaved, slow-growing, and easy to maintain
- Very hard-wearing
Some of the grasses we use are the same as those on the centre court at Wimbledon - the best in the business!
2. Jubilee (Fine grass for low maintenance low use areas)
Uses: Feature lawns and croquet lawns.
- Contains the new super-dwarf ryegrass; Bargold
- This is a major step forward in lawns
- Bargold combines the fine appearance of fescues with the hardwearing nature of ryegrasses
3. RTF (rhizomatous tall fescue)
Uses: Areas with Drought, waterlogging or partial shade that receive traffic, playgrounds and pitches etc.
- We recommend this to our Schools and Council customers
- RTF is the latest innovation in the turf market
- It's a new type of tall fescue, which produces rhizomes, an underground stem that grows outwards from the main plant, producing more shoots as it goes
- These can grow as deep as 1.5m or 5ft
- As such they need less fertilizer and water
- RTF has the ability to repair itself, and produce a nice dense mat of grass
- Not suitable for fine lawns due to its broadleaf
- Maintains a year-round colour
"Mike and his team explained the right types of Turf for our new Hotel, the front lawn needed to be slow growing and the back more resilient, we used RTF here too as the ground is also sandy Very, very pleased.."
Suppliers for local and national companies
CHOOSE YOUR SERVICE
Below you will find related and key services for landscaping, paving, fencing, gates, groundwork and ponds. Burghwood have been providing home owners and businesses support for all varieties of landscaping for over 40 years.